- Full members: who will be the only eligible members for voting and board members inclusions; knowing that the voting will start a year after the establishment of the corporation. The Full Membership is open to professional (attained consultant level of practice in his country ; confirmed ) Neurologist , Neuroradiologists, Neurosurgeons
- Associate members: The Associate Membership is open to any individual who is not eligible for Full or Junior Membership.
Junior members: The Junior Membership is open to doctors in training to become Neurologist , neuroradiologists or Neurosurgeons and is limited to a maximum period of three years. Thereafter, the relevant individuals are expected to apply for Full Membership.
- Honorary members : The Honorary Membership is conferred by the Executive Committee to individuals who are judged to have made outstanding contributions to the Field of practice.
- Corporate Members:-The Corporate Membership is open to any company, institution or organization interested in a closer collaboration with the Organization.Corporate Members are represented within MENA-SINO by two delegates that shall be designated by the relevant Corporate Member.
- Institutional Members: The Institutional Membership is open to national or other neurological , radiological or/and Neurosurgical societies or in their absence the corresponding sections of Stroke and interventional neurology within national societies of neurology , neurosurgery or/and radiology.
National or other interested societies shall be represented within MENA-SINO through the Institutional Membership.
The president or a delegate of the president of the national or interested society being admitted as Institutional Member shall act as the relevant Institutional Member’s representative within MENA-SINO.