Documents Required to be submitted to start Process
Center Structure: Infrastructure, number of beds, ICU, number of CT scanners, number of MRI scanners, number ofbeds in the stroke unit, and list of stroke team professionals and specialties.
- % of patients with door-to-needle time < 60 min _______ (target > 50%)
- patients with door-to-needle time < 45 min _______
- % of patients with door-to-puncture < 120 min _____ (target > 50%)
- % of patients with door-to-puncture < 90 min ______
- Total elegibility _____% (number of patients reperfused / total number of ischemic stroke patients)
- Elegibility within the window for IV thrombolysis ____% (number of thrombolyzed patients / number of ischemic stroke patients arriving ≤ 4.5h of symptom onset)
(for Comprehensive Stroke Centers only)
As originally described, TICI categories span from no perfusion (grade 0) to complete perfusion (grade 3). The “partial perfusion” category (grade 2) is defined as cases in which contrast passes the obstruction but with rates of entry and washout slower than normal and is subdivided into 2 subcategories, 2a and 2b.
(Comprehensive Stroke Centers)
Dysphagia is a term that means difficulty swallowing. Normally when you swallow, food moves easily from your mouth, down your throat, and into your stomach. The food travels through a long tube called the esophagus. If you have dysphagia, it can take more time and effort to move food from your mouth to your stomach. It can be painful and may even prevent you from swallowing at all.
Dysphagia can happen at any age but is more common in older adults and people who have certain neurologic diseases. There are many conditions that can cause dysphagia. Some are very serious. Dysphagia tests can help screen for or diagnose these conditions.
Other names: bedside swallow, clinical swallow, dysphagia screening tool, fiberoptic endoscopic evaluation of swallow (FEES), barium swallow, esophagram, videofluoroscopic swallow study (VFSS), upper endoscopy
Any type of Anti-platelets
(number of patients with “U-AVC = sim” / total number of patients with ischemic stroke, hemorrhagic stroke or TIA (target 90%)
interquartile range ( · (IQR) is a measure of statistical dispersion, which is the spread of the data.
- Deaths by ischemic stroke/TIA_____%
- Deaths by hemorrhagic stroke _____%
- Modified Rankin Score 0 to 1 in 90 days ______%
- Modified Rankin Score 0 to 2 in 90 days ______%
- Modified Rankin Score 6 in 90 days _____%