Doctor Finder

This search engine will help you identify neurointerventional specialists in your area. Most doctors who perform neurointerventional procedures are interventional neuroradiologists, endovascular neurosurgeons or interventional neurologists or practice vascular neurology who have completed additional specialized training, ranging from one to three years, in either vascular neurology or endovascular techniques. There are more than 300 major medical centers in the MENA region that provide this services .

The list of neurointerventionalists or strokologists is published by MENA-SINO as a reference source for consumers. MENA-SINO does not warrant the completeness or accuracy of the information nor in any way endorses or recommends the individuals listed. In no event shall MENA-SINO be liable to you or anyone else for any decision made or action taken by you in reliance on this information nor does your use of this information constitute the offering of medical advice by MENA-SINO or create any Physician-Patient relationship.