Be the leading multidisciplinary society for all Stroke practice & neurointerventional physicians specially in MENA area.
- In order to achieve this Mission and Vision the Organization shall in particular:
- hold the Annual Scientific Meeting,
- organize educational courses in stroke medicine and interventional neurology and their tributaries ;
- organize any other meetings and promote its purposes;
- award prizes or make scientific awards for work aimed at these purposes; and
- promote the publication of an official journal and other appropriate documents.
- The Association shall be empowered to engage in such other and further means as may be necessary and proper to accomplish its objectives and purposes.
To operate and represent a society of persons interested in the innovative treatment of cerebrovascular and other vascular neurological disease.
To foster cooperation among specialists and sub-specialists who are involved in the interventional treatment of neurological disorders.
To foster scientific research in the field of cerebrovascular diseases and neurointerventional procedures through internal and external collaboration with other groups.
To raise awareness and disseminate knowledge concerning developments in cerebrovascular diseases and neurointerventional procedures by promoting, conducting, and supporting teaching activities for the public, physicians, and scientists interested in this field. Such activities include but are not restricted to developing public educational resources, arranging professional meetings for the presentation and discussion of papers and practical workshops dealing with such developments.
To promote and improve the training of vascular and interventional neurology in teaching programs in collaboration with other organizations.
To address practical issues faced by specialists and sub-specialists who are involved in the interventional treatment of neurological disorders.
To address practical issues faced by specialists and sub-specialists who are involved in the interventional treatment of Stroke
To work on decreasing the stroke burden in the region through cooperation with other organization , promoting national authorities , elevating the level of care via training and education and settling golden milestones for practice “guidelines “ in the field of stroke and neurointerventions .
To promote the formation of MENA-region national societies of Stroke and neurointervention and to coordinate relations between them; and
To promote relationships with stroke and/or neurointervention societies outside MENA-region.
To bring forward the methods of research and treatment of the relevant specialties in order to promote public health;